Please complete our online survey. Keep in mind that this survey is about infants (age 1-12 months) only. If your child is older, please base your answers on what he or she was like during her first year of life or take one of our other surveys.
1) What are you feeding your infant?
2) If breastfeeding, how long do you plan on breastfeeding?
3) How long does your infant go between feedings?
4) What is the longest amount of time that your infant sleeps?
5) When did your infant begin sleeping through the night (8-12 hours)?
6) If giving formula, what brand of formula do you use?
7) If giving formula, what kind of formula do you use?
8) Do you plan on getting your child vaccinated?
9) Is your child in daycare?
yes, full time
yes, part time
10) If not breastfeeding, what influenced you most to give formula instead?
11) When did you start your infant on solids (cereal, etc)?
12) When do you plan on changing to regular whole cow's milk?
Important disclaimer: The information on keepkidshealthy.com is for educational purposes only and should not be considered to bemedical advice. It is not meant to replace the advice of the physician who cares for your child. All medical advice and information should be considered to be incomplete without a physical exam, which is not possible without a visit to your doctor.