Please complete our online survey. Keep in mind that this survey is about toddlers (age 1-3 years) only. If your child is older, please base your answers on what he or she was like during her toddler years or take one of our other surveys.
1) When did your toddler start walking by himself?
2) If breastfeeding, how long do you plan on breastfeeding?
3) At what age did you begin potty training?
4) At what age did you finish potty training?
5) Where does your toddler sleep?
6) When did you move your child to a toddler bed?
7) How much milk does your toddler drink?
8) Is your toddler sleeping through the night?
yes, all of the time
yes, most of the time
9) When did your toddler stop using a bottle?
10) How many words (besides mama/dada) did your toddler know at 18 months?
11) When did your toddler give up sucking on his thumb or pacifier?
12) When do you plan on changing to low fat milk?
13) How many children do you have?
14) How many children do you want to have?
15) Did you have to deal with the terrible two's?
yes, every day
16) Does your toddler bite (or hit, scratch, etc.)?
Important disclaimer: The information on keepkidshealthy.com is for educational purposes only and should not be considered to bemedical advice. It is not meant to replace the advice of the physician who cares for your child. All medical advice and information should be considered to be incomplete without a physical exam, which is not possible without a visit to your doctor.